Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Glitter Queens Blog Hop Day 3

Hello!  Thanks for hopping this week with the Glitter Queens!!  You should have  arrived from Dee Slater's blog.


When I first received the Occasions Catalog in the mail from Stampin'Up!, Sheltering Tree was on my list first.  Love love love this stamp set.  Here is my card using the stamp set:
So easy to make something so amazing, huh?  I used Calypso Coral for the card base, and Whisper White for the stamping layer. The leaves are stamped using Calypso Coral, Crisp Cantaloupe, and Real Red.  Gumball Green was used for the grass and Tuxedo Black was used for the sentiment.  
There are so many cute additions to this stamp - a leaf rake, a bicycle, and a swing - really super cute!!!  I will make many more cards using this stamp set.  Drop by sometime to take a look around.

Another close up of my card:



Here again, is the blog line up:

Me

Please stop by all the Glitter Queens today.  Tracy Bradley is next.  Off to play with my new Paper Pumpkin that arrived yesterday!  Happy Stampin'!

Sue

2 comments:

  1. Cute card. I also love this stamp set. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous CAS card. Love the stamp-set and colors.
    Thanks for the lovely hop.

    ReplyDelete